sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2008

There is something strange in the air tonight, sweet air of sorrow :}

Boa Noite, a cá estou novamente, dessa ves sem muita criatividade, mas deixo aqui um "poema?" de minha autoria em inglês ;)


Entrance to Infinity: Awakening
.
Today i've oppened my eyes, looked into the skies and seen the stars
The universe...so alive...such incredible infinity
Made of purest thoughts seems so close yet so far away
Today i've woke up with a thought in mind
If one day i could get to the sky
I should not be blind
This beauty....should never be missed.
Today i've realized that we must never fear the end.
For the end is just another beggining
An entrance to infinity of the soul and mind
Shall you let me rest...forever...till another day must come
To see you, once again, in my mind, in my head, in my dreams.
Oh Sweet Loved Universe of mine, let me live forever...at your side.




Nenhum comentário: